|PGP Comparison with other academies|
|Course Features (Everything included in respective PGP Fee – Refer “Courses” menu)||AD’s IAS Academy||Other academy|
|Study Material (upto 41 Books for Rajyaseva)||√||×|
|Study Material (upto 41 Books for UPSC)||√||×|
|Study Material (upto 36 Books for STI/PSI/Asst)||√||×|
|Magazines for 1 or 2 years (as per PGP)||√||×|
|Study Plans (subject wise) – for 1 or 2 years (as per PGP)||√||×|
|Signal Private Messenger Tests (Subject wise as per Study Plan)||√||×|
|ADIA Surprise Test via Signal Private Messenger||√||×|
|Knowledge Test via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|CSAT test via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|Essay Assignments via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|Interview guidance (included in course)||√||×|
|Personality Development guidance||√||×|
|Food/Sleep related guidance||√||×|
We do prepare YOU for MPSC/UPSC.
We prepare YOU for MPSC/UPSC Exams.
- We develop your knowledge and personality to help you succeed in the MPSC/UPSC Exam.
- We polish your internal qualities and capabilities.
- We sharpen each quality in you so that you can prove yourself that you are the best in this competitive world.
We provide you everything and you need to follow that and become successful. Our PGP (Personal Guidance Program) has been designed to assist you for the preparation of these exams. All you need to do is prepare for the examination according to our study plans. We have created indepth study plans for these exams.
There are people who have contacted us after being unsuccessful at this exam for 4 years. They had no guidance at their earlier attempts but we are here to assist them now with our excellent guidance and effective planning. If you do not want to be part of the failures, join us. We will guide you to the success ladder and you will come out Winner.
Everyone thinks that he/she is doing well and they do not need anybody’s guidance as far as the preparation is concerned but who is there to check if they are fooling themselves? Probably, no, one! Your life is full of surprises, uncertainties. Then why take chances?
Don’t you think that if you want to become IAS/IPS/IFS/Dy. Collector/Dy. SP., you should prepare under the guidance of experts? Right! You need expert guidance in order to clear MPSC/UPSC exam and …..we have the expertise.
We have proved our expertise on our blog that received more than 10 million pageviews in 8 yrs (most pageviews on a single day: 7th Feb 2014- 12,303+). http://anildabhade.com
Benefits of our PGP:
- Every individual gets personal guidance! We train 1 candidate at a time; its 1-to-1.
- We polish your capabilities so that you become more confident at writing the exam.
- We channel your energies in the right direction. Personal study plan is prepared for each member, based on his/her convenience and available time for study!
- We give importance to the practical aspect.
- We tell you what are your shortcomings and we also educate you how to improve them.
- Everyone gets all the relevant reference books of thousands of rupees.
- Page-by-page planning of all books to make sure every topic is covered.
- 5 magazines (Yojana, Kurukshetra, Lokrajya, Science Reporter, and Civil Services Chronicle) for the next 1 year; so he/she doesn’t have to struggle for it.
- Online registration help; we do it for everyone.
- Old question papers
- Mock Test Papers.
- Feedback from every registered member of PGP; so that we do check their progress, at regular intervals. This is done to keep everyone on track of the preparation.
- We build your confidence and we can prove it any time.
- You get personal attention from us.
- We educate you about the complex process of the exam.
- Classes/Lectures are not necessary for your success.
- We provide one-to-one guidance, not “one to many”.
- Whatever difficult your question may be, we answer it, by any means!
- We provide you goals, and you achieve it under our guidance.
- We provide ALL THE PLANNING, so you are saved from this MOST difficult job!
- Minute-by-Minute planning of writing the answer sheet according to each individual question. All question papers for GS, English, Marathi, Optional subjects have different settings and structure; so we have researched and prepared 100% foolproof plan about how to attempt all questions in given time.
- You get excellent personal help when you need it most.
- Tips on how to solve the question paper.
- Keep preparing at your own pace, we help here, too!
- You decide when you want to study and we adjust your study plan accordingly.
- Your future needs to be built and we help you build it with our expert guidance.
- 7 Days Interview Training/Coaching.
- You get 24×7 direct access to me via email, phone, mobile, and chat for 12 Months.
- Quick help via emails.
Sir tumachi fees kiti ahe
@Ramdas , please refer Courses menu.
Good Morning Sir.
Sir i want to ur help for achieve my aim thrugh mpsc.Can u help me.
@Pratibha, sure, we can help. You should decide about your exam and join our Web-PGP for the same. Here are details:https://anilmd.wordpress.com/courses/
sir, mi handicap aahe. mi mpsc chya kontya exam sathi patra hou shakto?
@Ranjit, you can apply for all posts except Police/Sales Tax department related posts.
Hello sir,i have done B.E.elelectrical.so i m taking electrical engg my optional with sociology.If you could provide material for optional electrical engg.If you have ne of ur students clearing UPSC/Mpsc wid electrical as one of the optionals.reply awaited….asap.regards Sunita.
@Sunita, no, we have no candidate with the elec engg subject for UPSC. MPSC doesn’t have optional subjects now.
namaskar sir i want to prepare for mpsc…. now i am a TE yr ENGG student……from where do i start?? i want prepare in marathi!!! pls guide me sir through email…..thnx
@Omkesh, yes you can prepare in Marathi. Join our Miracle 2012 program: https://anilmd.wordpress.com/about-ads-ias-academy/miracle-2012/
hello sir, i want PSI main exam quetion paper with answer key(23oct2010)
also i want pre exam quetion paper of PSI.