MPSC Rajyaseva Mains PGP (General Studies and Essay Paper ONLY)
(Maximum Duration: 06 Months)
MPSC State Services Main Exam is the toughest exams for Maharashtra government posts/services. It tests your thorough as well as wide-ranging knowledge. To achieve, 100% success, you need to prepare for this exam very thoroughly, with 100% dedication, focus, sincerity, positive attitude, and hard work.
Features of the course:
- 1 to 1 Guidance (for General Studies Paper 1 to Paper IV and Essay Paper)
- Newspaper analysis according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
- Answer Writing Test With Feedback and Sample Answers (Daily 2 Questions based on newspaper topics)
- Subject wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
- Topic wise Test with answers and explanations (according to Study Plan)
- Weekly Essay Writing Test along with essay writing guidance and Feedback and Sample Essay
- Analysis of Yojana, Kurukshetra and Lokrajya magazines according to exam related topics.
- Analysis of Press Information Bureau articles according to exam related topics (national and international importance).
- Study Plans (subject wise)
- Essay Assignments via Email (Weekly)
- Notes guidance
- Personality Development guidance
- Food/Sleep related guidance
Our strategy is different.
You should start preparation at least 1 year or 2 years in advance, if you wish to clear the exam in 1st attempt!!!
Personal Guidance Program consists of relevant reference books (Only for General Studies papers and Essay Paper), various magazines, question papers, study plans, tips and tricks, etc. We have different PGPs for different aspirants.
We prepare study plans according to your daily schedule. You may be working, or a full time student or a house-wife; we prepare the study plans that suit your schedule. All you need to do is follow the reference books and study plans and prepare accordingly. We will teach you how to prepare high quality Notes.
MEDIUM OF GUIDANCE
Marathi, English: All reference books (Only for General Studies Paper I to Paper IV and Essay Paper) will be given in the medium you choose for the Main exam. Magazines will also be provided accordingly.
Mains (Only for General Studies Paper I to Paper IV and Essay Paper) : All relevant reference books will be given according to the PGP you join. Old question papers will be given and tips would be provided on how to solve these papers.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
After you join the program, we will provide:
- 23 books for MPSC State Services Main Exam .
- Subject-wise study plans for all these books
- 30 magazines (Yojana, Kurukshetra, Lokrajya, Science Reporter
- Tests: Mock test papers and guidelines about how to solve them and sample answers
- India Year Book (included in 23 books)
- Manorama Year Book (included in 23 books)
- ADIA News Bulletin
- Tips on important topics
- Newsletters via email about various issues related to how to prepare for the Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- Feedback sessions
- Discussion Sessions
- eMail support
Rajyaseva Mains Personal Guidance Program (Only for General Studies Paper I to Paper IV and Essay Paper) is only for those aspirants who are devoted to their dream and can devote their hours towards the preparation and who can really work hard, in order to achieve their goal of Deputy Collector, Dy SP, Tehsildar, Naib Tehsildar, etc.
Fees for MPSC Rajyaseva Main Exam:
|PROGRAM CODE & NAME||DURATION||FEE|
MPSC Rajyaseva Main Exam
|Maximum duration 06 months
[PGP will end at the end of 06 months from the date of joining. Additional fee of Rs. 1800/- per month will be charged for further extension of PGP.]
|Rs. 24,800/- (To be paid in one lumpsum at the time of registration.)|
Fee Payment Schedule:
Rs. 24,800/- fee to be paid in advance at the time of registration.
How to register for the Rajyaseva Mains PGP?
You can pay the fees through your bank’s UPI gateway (UPI app you use to make payments, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, PayTM, BHIM app, PayTM, BHIM SBI, etc)
#Step 1: Scan this QR code.
#Step 2: Enter the amount you want to pay us.
#Step 3: Enter your name and course details in the ‘Add A Note’ area and make the payment.
Once the payment is complete, You and we will get a payment notification message.
The money will be credited in our bank INSTANTLY.
After the payment, you email me the details of online payment and your address or you can call me or SMS me the payment details and your address.
Email : email@example.com Call or SMS or Signal: 7387304891.
Mode of Payment: Cashless transaction explained above.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After fee payment, send us email with the transaction details along with your complete name, postal address, PIN code, mobile number.
NOTE: Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred to other person at any stage under any circumstances.