MPSC Rajyaseva 2017 – 3/6/12 Months PGP | UPSC CS 2017 – 3/6/12 Months PGP
PSI 2017 – 3/6/12 Months PGP | STI 2017 – 3/6/12 Months PGP | Asst 2017- 3/6/12 Months PGP
|PGP Comparison with other academies|
|Course Features (Everything included in respective PGP Fee – Refer “Courses” menu)||AD’s IAS Academy||Other academy|
|Study Material (upto 60 Books for Rajyaseva)||√||×|
|Study Material (upto 60 Books for UPSC)||√||×|
|Study Material (upto 35 Books for STI/PSI/Asst)||√||×|
|Magazines for 1 or 2 years (as per PGP)||√||×|
|Study Plans (subject wise) – for 1 or 2 years (as per PGP)||√||×|
|WhatsApp Tests (Subject wise as per Study Plan)||√||×|
|ADIA Surprise Test via WhatsApp (Daily)||√||×|
|Knowledge Test via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|CSAT test via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|Essay Assignments via eMail (Weekly)||√||×|
|Interview guidance (included in course)||√||×|
|Personality Development guidance||√||×|
|Food/Sleep related guidance||√||×|
The NextGenPGP can help you with improving your following skills through various assessments and programmes:
- Self-Assessment through Online Testing
These skills would turn any aspirant of MPSC/UPSC exams into a 21st century aspirant. You need to be well ahead of others to succeed in the exam(s).
Our various tasks within the NextGenPGP will allow you to know what you are learning and your progress, too.
The following are the COMPULSORY tasks within our NextGenPGP:
- Written Descriptive Test for English and Marathi
- Self-Assessment Test – Online Testing (at http://www.anilmd.com)
- Oral Test – On Phone/Chat
- Knowledge Test – through email (Real-Life Sample : KT#1-NEET-Hampering-Fundamental-Rights)
- Debate and Discussion Program – Online Webinar/Chat
- Presentations and Speeches from you
- Competitions and Creative Contests
- Preparation of your own Notes
- Work Books (provided by us)
- Weekly Essay Assignments – through email (Real-Life Sample : WEA#1-FarmersSuicideInMaharashtra-02Aug2013)
Please understand that unless you complete each of the above tasks, you may be able to get ready for MPSC/UPSC 2017 exam. I have analysed that people DO NOT complete tests and study plans as per the schedule so they lag behind and are over-pressured at the time of actual MPSC/UPSC exam and they fail to clear it. So to help yourself, please do everything on time, be it preparation of Notes or Test or Contest. We have put in strict rules and hurdles at various levels so if you do not complete it in time, you will not get further study plan/test/contest, etc.:
- Existing rules and regulations of old PGP are applicable to new NextGenPGP.
- Completion of each task/each test/each contest is compulsory for you.
- Unless you complete the current given task, you will NOT get further task. No further guidance will be provided regarding that. Until you complete that, no further task/study plan/test/contest, etc will be given.
- Such delay in completion of given task will result in delay of your NextGenPGP. If your NextGenPGP gets extended (more than the initial registration period of 3/6/12 months) then you will have to pay extra fee for every month @Rs.2000/- per month to be paid immediately.
- After payment of extra fees, you will have to complete the pending task(s); then only further task will be given.
- You will have to complete each task in time. It doesn’t matter whether you are doing a job (working person) or a full time aspirant for MPSC/UPSC. Failing which rule number 3 applies to you.
- All above tasks are to be completed within 48 hours or the time specified in the particular email.
- Reply to every email within 48 hours is must so that we know you have read the email or not.