How to send representation to MPSC about wrong answers?

If you have 100% correct authentic resources about the wrong questions/answers (framed by MPSC), you should do the following:

  • write your issues on separate papers for Paper I & II by mentioning question numbers with correct answers supported by authenticated sources
  • put them in a single envelope
  • send the envelope by post (no email queries) to “Under Secretary (Confidential), Maharashtra Lokseva Aayog, 3rd Floor, Bank of India Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai – 1“.
  • For RS Pre 2013 exam, remember that your representation should reach MPSC by 29th May 2013.

4 Responses to How to send representation to MPSC about wrong answers?

  1. Rajendra singh म्हणतो आहे:

    Sir I did my graduation in ycmou in 2012 without 10 th &12 however can I eligible for mpsc exam plz reply

  2. Pooja म्हणतो आहे:

    sir mpsc chi jahirat decembar madhe kadhi yenar

प्रतिक्रिया व्यक्त करा

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  बदला )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  बदला )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.