MPSC PSI (Class II – Non-Gazetted post)
- Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34,800 (Grade Pay Rs.4300/-) + Allowances. Total Rs. 21,752/-
- Indian Citizen
- Age Limit:
- A graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of Marathi language compulsory
- Final year candidates are eligible to apply but their result should have been declared before the last date of form submission for Main exam.
- Internship (where applicable) must have been completed before the last date of form submission for Main exam.
- Men : Height – 165cms (without shoes/chappals), Chest – 79cms (84cms expanded). Expansion 5 cms
- Women: Height – 157cms (without shoes/chappals)
Handicapped candidates are NOT eligible.
Exam Fee: [updated on 21 Dec 2016]
Prelims: Rs. 373/- (For reserved categories – Rs. 273/-) –
Mains: Rs. 523/- (For reserved categories – Rs. 323/-)
to be paid in SBI using Bank Challan that must be printed after filling up the online application at : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
Transaction ID: After payment of Fees in SBI, update the Transaction ID on the above website, then only your application submission process will be treated as COMPLETE.
Hall Tickets: You can print it from the above website.