Update October 2022: Information regarding various MPSC exams according to new revised exam schemes is being updated.
MPSC PSI (Class II – Non-Gazetted post)
- Pay Band: S-14 – Rs. 38600-122800/-) + Dearness Allowance & other allowances
- Indian Citizen
- Age Limit:
- A graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of Marathi language compulsory
- Final year candidates are eligible to apply but their result should have been declared before the last date of form submission for Main exam.
- Internship (where applicable) must have been completed before the last date of form submission for Main exam.
Attempts at the exam:
- Open – 06
- OBC and remaining backward classes- 09
- SC/ST – No limit on attempt
- Men : Height – 165cms (without shoes/chappals), Chest – 79cms (84cms expanded). Expansion 5 cms
- Women: Height – 157cms (without shoes/chappals)
Handicapped candidates are NOT eligible.
Exam Fee: [updated on 06 Aug 2018]
Prelims: Rs. 374/- (For reserved categories – Rs. 274/-) –
Mains: Rs. 524/- (For reserved categories – Rs. 324/-)
to be paid online or in SBI using Bank Challan that must be printed after filling up the online application at : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
Transaction ID: After payment of Fees in SBI, update the Transaction ID on the above website, then only your application submission process will be treated as COMPLETE.
Hall Tickets: You can print it from the above website.