Advertisement has been released by UPSC for Civil Services Prelims Exam 2011. All details can be found in the Employment News dated 19th Feb 2011.
Exam is on 12th Jun 2011
There are 2 modes for applying to this exam, Online and Offline.
Last Date of Online form submission is 21st March 2011 (11:59PM). You can apply at http://upsconline.nic.in/
Last Date of Offline form submission is 21st March 2011. Your application form must reach UPSC by this date. Application Form: The candidates must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the Commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/ Post offices throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 30/- only. OR published in the Employment News dated 19th Feb 2011.
Fee: Rs.100/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only. SC/ST/PH/Female candidates are exempted from payment (OBC candidates required to pay full fee) for the candidates applying offline. Those who are applying Online need to deposit Rs.50/- in any branch of SBI.
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/08/2011. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice (refer Employment News dated 19th Feb 2011).
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice (refer Employment News dated 19th Feb 2011).
- Number of Attempts: The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible will be as follows:
- General Category : Four
- Physical Handicapped : Seven
- OBC : Seven
- SC / ST : No Limit
Civil Services Main Exam will be from 21st Oct 2011.
Most aspirants are confused about the basic information about UPSC Civil Services exam, the syllabus, question paper pattern and the books to be referred for Prelims, Main exam (S)he is also confused about the exact syllabus and the books to be referred for Prelims (Paper I and II), Main exam for all 9 question papers, i.e. English, Marathi, General Studies, Essay, and Optional subjects. Such information is very important and vital for your preparation for these exams.
Now, all information is available at one place.
This is very crucial for the preparation of the toughest exam for government posts/services. We have prepared eProspectus that contains all information regarding the following:
• UPSC Civil Services exam process
• Syllabus of Prelims and Main Exam
• Question Paper pattern for each of the 8 papers
• Lists of books for Prelims (Both papers)
• Lists of books for Main Exam (English, Marathi, Essay, General Studies Paper I, General Studies Paper II, and Optional Subjects).
• Our PGP (Personal Guidance Program) details and Fee structure
• Registration Form
• Rules and Regulations
• Aspirant Information Form
If you wish to get the eProspectus, please deposit Rs.425/- for UPSC Civil Services Exam, in our following bank account and we will email you the eProspectus.
Bank Account Details:
Bank of Maharashtra (Branch Code: 0078 – Ojhar (Tambat))
Savings Acct Number: 6800 3799 446
Account Name: Anil Dabhade
IFSC Code: MAHB0000078, MICR Code: 422014014
In case of any query, you may call us on 8698277829 or 9371748459.