When it comes to MPSC/UPSC exams..there is no alternative to proper, unique, and personal guidance followed by excellent support.
Each aspirant of these exams always has at least one doubt about something and this continues till the exam is over. Some aspirants get answer to their queries and their problems are solved but there are, unfortunately VERY true, maximum aspirants who NEVER get solution to some of their queries.
So tell me my friend, what was wrong on their part? Why did they not get answer to their queries? Just because they had doubts?
We, at AD’s IAS Academy, think differently. We provide solution to each and every query and this is evident on this blog. Since past 7 months, I have been providing FREE personal guidance to every person who visits the blog. I do personally send email with the solution, that too, in addition to replying on the blog!
Each and every individual, who came to me on my blog, had some or the other problem/query; and to all of them, I have provided solutions.
When I understood the real problem of Marathi aspirants, I had no other way than to start my own academy. I can truly boast of my academy because it thinks differently and works differently.
We have started Personal Guidance Programs of 15 and 27 months. I am personally guiding each and every registered member. I personally prepare their study plans for every subject for every month and I do send them emails regularly. I do intervene if they need any help.
Benefits of the PGP:
- Every individual gets my personal guidance!
- Personal study plan is prepared for each member, based on his/her convenience and available time for study!
- Everyone gets all the relevant reference books of thousands of rupees.
- Page-by-page planning of all books to make sure every topic is covered.
- Everyone is sent 3 magazines (Yojana, Kurukshetra, and Mainstream) for the next 2 years; so he/she doesn’t have to struggle for it. Many places do not even have such facilities and we solve their problem by providing such excellent magazines at their doorstep.
- Online registration help; we do it for everyone.
- Old question papers are made available to them by email and/or by post, we do take care that it reaches them. Not everyone has Internet facility so we do understand this problem.
- Mock Test Papers.
- We keep on asking for feedback from every registered member of PGP; so that we do check their progress, at regular intervals. This is done to keep everyone on track of the preparation.
- We build your confidence and we can prove it any time.
- You get personal attention from us.
- We educate you about the complex process of the exam.
- We provide one-to-one guidance, not “one to many”.
- Whatever difficult your question may be, we answer it, by any means!
- We provide you goals, and you achieve it under our guidance.
- We provide ALL THE PLANNING, so you are saved from this MOST difficult job!
- Minute-by-Minute planning of writing the answer sheet according to each individual question. All question papers for GS, English, Marathi, Optional subjects have different settings and structure; so we have researched and prepared 100% foolproof plan about how to attempt all questions in given time.
- You get excellent personal help when you need it most.
- Tips on how to solve the question paper.
- Keep preparing at your own pace, we help here, too!
- You decide when you want to study and we adjust your study plan accordingly.
- Your future needs to be built and we help you build it with our expert guidance.
- 7 Days Interview Training/Coaching.
- You get 24×7 direct access to me via email, phone, mobile, and chat for 15 Months.
- Quick help via emails.
- 100% Success Guarantee for those who are 100% loyal to themselves and their study.
- You can, anytime, visit us at AD’s IAS Academy, Shop #29 & 30, 1st Floor, Jadhav Complex, Bhagwa Chowk, Ojhar (MIG)-422206, Dist. Nasik, Maharashtra.
- Finally, you achieve your goal with the help of our excellent, expert, and unmatched Personal Guidance Program; after-all, it is personal, just between you and AD’s IAS Academy.
What you get in the end?
Your dream turns into reality and you become Class I/II officer!!!
can u give me working details of Assistant in Mantralaya.I’ll be very thankfull to u.
sir mala mpsc cha purva parisha che magil question paper pahije.
sar tumala manapasun dhanyavad deu ichito. karan ki tumi mulana guiadance deun mulach bhavisha ghadavita.